Pages

Sunday 11 January 2015

So, What Happened Today? #1

Sunday 11th January. It sounds like one of those days where I'll be writing about how I'm doing so well with my New Years Resolution,  or more likely how I've only just broken it. Not this year- I didn't set any really.
It's a sunday, so obviously I didn't do anything much. I never do. I think I woke up slightly later than usual though- probably my body recovering from all that shopping yesterday! As soon as I woke I felt doomed with the thought of my English Controlled Assesment tomorrow, and how much I need to prepare for it after getting a B in my practise. So, I jumped out of bed straight away and sat at my desk and worked for the next 4 hours.
HA! Nope, I stayed in bed for the next 3 hours, until 1PM. Admittidly, I did scroll up the 'Of Mice And Men' tag a few times on tumblr, and watched a few video's claiming they could make me A* material in minutes.
Then, I got out of bed and started to practise writing, didn't go too well though. I then became drawn into the world of Tumblr for the second time, making a few stops with Youtube along the way. Before I knew it it was 4PM- what?!?!
I'd decided I needed to re-do my hair a few weeks ago, but stupidly lost the dye after buying it, but strangely, after moving a few things around I found it, lying in exactly the same place as I'd placed it. I placed the dye on my hair, crossing my fingers it wouldn't go too badly- luckily it was fine, just a darker, richer brown than it was before. All traces of that red monstrocity finally gone!
After eating Mum's Finest Lasagna, I became too stuffed to even move, consequently I'm now sat in exactly the same place as I was. With nothing to do.
Told you my life was Mundane.

No comments:

Post a Comment